11.06.2009

Rihanna... Satanic?

Yes, I'm back and I'm so sorry that I had to come back with something that some of you may find a bit disturbing but I see it as somewhat important (or at least to me).

There have been a lot of rumors going around lately saying that Rihanna is Satanic. Now I'm most definately not gonna say that she is, even though some of the work she'll do is a tad bit out there, but that doesn't mean we just go judging her. I honestly don't think that she is satanic, but who am I to really say being that I don't know her personally.

Now I found this video today saying that her video "Umbrella" is satanic. Now pardon my French, but I think this is BULL-POO! Some may beg to differ, but it's just my opinion.


And there are even videos of her music being played backwards saying that there are hidden messages. Again which I think is bull-poo. What about you?

And it's all kind of crazy to me because it seems a bit ridiculous because even if we played it backwards we wouldn't really notice it. I think some ppl just put the words there to make think "OMG! That's what is was really saying when we were listening to it!" It's crazy because they're saying that Jay Z is the Devil and Rihanna and Chris Brown are both satanic. Like i said... bull-poo.

People are saying these things:

  1. Because of Ri's new album "Rated R"
  2. Because of her songs "Russian Roulette", "Umbrella", and "Disturbia"
  3. Because they just want to start drama

I mean you can find this with almost anybody's music but they decided to pick them (even Beyonce) because they're ahead in the game.

If you look it up anywhere, especially on Youtube, there are a lot of people saying ignorant stuff because they don't know enough background information. I'm not sayin that I know more than they do, but I know that it's just crazy.

You're fully entitled to your own opinion, but I'm sticking with the belief that Rihanna isn't satanic. What do you think?

Leave comments about it.

Thanks. (:

-Atarius